Keeping your Banner clean and shiny:
- If your banner is kept out in the elements 24 hours a day, you should give it a good clean once every 3 months.
- If you keep the banner in storage, you should clean at least once per year, or after every other use.
To thoroughly clean your Banner you'll need:
- Mild soap (Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as this will only damage the banner)
- A sponge or mop
- Hot water
How to clean:
- Wet with water and gently use your sponge to wipe away any excess dirt.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Finally, let it air dry completely before storing or re-hanging.
- Make sure the Banner is completely dry before you roll
- Always roll up, do not fold. Folding will cause creasing or crumples
- Always roll up with graphics facing in
- If possible, store in a round tube
- Always store at room temperature
- Do not store near a source of constant heat as heat will cause the banner to deteriorate and become brittle
- Always store in a dry location