Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 06/08/21
Folded menus are an appetising means of showcasing delicious food choices in addition to being an inexpensive, multi-sided advertising tool for businesses.
Ideal for takeout and delivery services, digitally printed menus will attract customers, time and time again. Our takeaway menu printing products can also be utilised as single-use dining menus for bars and restaurants offering a limited menu.
Choose from a variety of cost-effective paper stocks and sizes or leave a lasting impression with upgraded finishing options, including scodix spot uv.
Artwork Template Downloads
- Folded Menu - A5 - Half Fold - 2 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A5 - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A5 - Cross Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A5 - Cross Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A4 - Half Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A4 - Cross Fold - 4 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A4 - Cross Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - A4 - Gate Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - DL - Z-Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - DL - Roll Fold - 6 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - DL - Roll Fold - 8 Printed Pages
- Folded Menu - DL - Concertina Fold - 8 Pages
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What type of folding is usually used on a takeaway menu?
Takeaway menus are very much a matter of personal preference, but you are more likely to see DL - 6PP folded menus come through your door or delivered with your takeaway.
Can i have just a one fold menu?
Sure, please select either A4 or A5 as the paper size and then finish with a single fold.
Can I purchase more than what I see on your price chart?
Yes, you can. Look at our long run flyers and use this product to create your long run menus.
I need to print two different menus; can I put them in the same order?
Yes, you will encounter the term "versions" while developing your product. Please place your order after selecting how many different versions of artwork you will be uploading.
Cancel and return to WTTB
Request a Custom Quote
Can’t find your sector?
We want to help all businesses find products tailored to their needs. We continually add to our list of industries - help us expand this library by entering your business sector below.
Thank you for your feedback!Back to WTTB homepage
Create an account
- Free Delivery
- Loyalty Rewards
- 10% Off Your First Order
- Exclusive Prices & Free Delivery
- 20% Off Your First Order
- Monthly Promotions