Free UK deliveryComplete your order by 8:00pm today for delivery on 03/08/21
Branded notepads are a perfect office must-have and a great way to strengthen brand identity both in and out of the office. Personalise notepads with logos and provide them to staff for use in meetings or utilise as customer giveaway items at events and exhibitions to remain in at the forefront of their mind.
Our custom printed notepads are available variety of desk-friendly materials, with multiple padding options to cater to desks of shapes and sizes.
Note: To calculate the number of pads required, follow the example below.
1 pad with 100 sheets = 100 sheets
To produce 10 pads with 100 sheets, select '1000 sheets' and 'pad (in 100s)'.
Artwork Template Downloads
- Notepad - A4 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Notepad - A4 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Notepad - A4 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Notepad - A4 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Notepad - A5 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Notepad - A5 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Notepad - A5 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Notepad - A5 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Notepad - A3 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Notepad - A3 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Notepad - A3 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Notepad - A3 - Landscape - Double Sided
- Notepad - A2 - Portrait - Single Sided
- Notepad - A2 - Portrait - Double Sided
- Notepad - A2 - Landscape - Single Sided
- Notepad - A2 - Landscape - Double Sided
See what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
No question is too big or small for WTTB. We understand that placing a print order online for the first time can be tricky, but we're here to help. If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via live chat or telephone. We love speaking to people, so don't be shy.
What would I use a notepad for?
A notebook, writing pad, drawing pad, or legal pad are all examples of notepads. The pad is a book of stacked paper pages, usually ruled, that is ideal for taking notes, writing, drawing, or scrapbooking.
What sizes are notepads available in?
There are four different notepad sizes available. A5 is great for taking notes, A4 is excellent for writing, A3 is perfect for sketching, and A2 is fantastic for those who want something bigger to work on.
Do your notepads come with a cover?
Not as a standard offering, but you can request this option through our bespoke service.
Cancel and return to WTTB
Request a Custom Quote
Can’t find your sector?
We want to help all businesses find products tailored to their needs. We continually add to our list of industries - help us expand this library by entering your business sector below.
Thank you for your feedback!Back to WTTB homepage
Create an account
- Free Delivery
- Loyalty Rewards
- 10% Off Your First Order
- Exclusive Prices & Free Delivery
- 20% Off Your First Order
- Monthly Promotions